Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What a morning.

I live in chronic pain.I have a respiratory condition called CRIS.It stands for Chronic Respiratory Inflammatory Syndrome.I only found out because I went to a new allergist to be tested for numerous food allergies.The doctor is awesome and she took one look at me and said that I have been ill for awhile now.I also have Eczema.Ah,thats why my skin is always soooo dry.I go back to my allergy doctor next Friday.
I also have Fibromyalgia.I didn't ask for this much pain as I get older.What really concerns me is my neck.I have degenerative disc disease in 3 disks in my neck.I cannot turn my head anymore because I get dizzy.I don't drive anymore.I have a valid Florida drivers license and keep it for emergencies.Hopefully not too soon would I have to get behind the wheel of our Kia.
I have arthritis in my neck on down my body.Gee whiz i am only 48 years old.My 78 year old mom doesn't have health problems like I do.
I can't wait to meet my granddaughters.Yes,I have never met Madison,my 4 and half year old granddaughter.Long story.But,I am a bad person according to my ex-mother-in -law.But thats her opinion only.I am the nicest person you would ever meet.Well,its off to start another long boring day.Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment